Sat, May 14|
George Washington Carver Community Ctr
Vendor Application (requires approval)
Submission of application does not secure your vending spot. All applications will be reviewed to make sure that there is a diverse vending selection. If approved, our team will follow up via email from Hairadox to invite payment of the respective fees.
Time & Location
May 14, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
George Washington Carver Community Ctr, 710 W Percy Baker Jr Ave, Peoria, IL 61605, USA
About the event
This is an initial application to sell your unique products and accessories! The fee will be $50, requested via email after approval of application. Details include:
- Vendor spaces are assigned on a first come first serve basis.
- Vendors are assigned one rectangle table and two chairs.
- Vendor items must be contained on the width and length of the table and not block aisles.
- Vendors are responsible for a table cover and decorations for the table.
- Vendors must be packed and out of building before 5pm.
- Vendor's table must be completely set up and ready for business at 12pm.
- Set up is from 10am to 12pm ONLY. No late arrivals will be admitted.
- A vendor application may be denied based upon the number of vendors selling similar items.
- Each vendor must provide one item at no charge to event host for giveaway drawing (value $15). Item must be provided at check-in and include a business card or contact information.
- Vendors responsible for their merchandise and personal belongings for the duration of the event.
We are looking for statement jewelry and accessories, natural body products, unique t-shirts and clothing, headwraps, Loc jewelry, make-up, essential oils, sweets, and other items of interest to the natural hair and loc community!